**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to give generic awakening gem to?

Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 400 ★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips

Titania and Gorr are already awakened. I have 50 sig stone crystals and Angela is the only 6* at R2. Everyone else is R1. I enjoy using all of them for certain content

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    The best candidate from this bunch is Spidey99. And give him those sig stones as well.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Unless you're absolutely desperate to use that awakening gem, I'd honestly hold onto it for better options. 6* awakening gem's don't come up often and they should be used on someone who will truly get the most benefit from it. (Nick Fury, Hyperion, Hercules, Captain America IW...)
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    6 * come so fast nowaday. keep it. having a generic gem for someone like nick or herc is a real game changer. using it now won't help you as much
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 400 ★★
    I'll hold on to it and wait for someone else. 3k away from next crystal anyways
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Another vote for save it!
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Kang ofc!

Lol jk, save that
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Luke9523 said:

Unless you're absolutely desperate to use that awakening gem, I'd honestly hold onto it for better options. 6* awakening gem's don't come up often and they should be used on someone who will truly get the most benefit from it. (Nick Fury, Hyperion, Hercules, Captain America IW...)

I'm with Luke, Save it for when you get Herc or Fury.