**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black panther civil war !!

I know you guys won't do this but hey worth a shot at least... Let's be honest cwbp is trash tier champion for attack and he's one of the most badass charcter in the comics .. here's a refresh idea
Scratch everything he has except the sp2 health inversely proptional to damage ..
On each parry cwbp gains a reflective charge.. upto x ( 10 ) charges
For each charge he possesses he gets 10% increased attack and 2% increased block proficiency.
If bp gets hit, he converts all the charges into a single armor that increases armor by x% ( 1 charge - 15% preferably)
For every 5 hits he loses a charge and inflicts a severe bleed on the opponent ( he has claws that can cut through metal not a suprise )
Sig ability: for each charge that cwbp has he also increases his his bleeds deal great damage and at below 50% he gains 70% pb chance..
what are your thoughts on this ? Me as a child loved bp as he was a badass charcter who was cool af .. so yeah I'm sure everyone at the game team feels the same way as well.. I'm pretty sure changes will happens next year mid March or something so pls buff him lol.. Luke cage isn't a cool charcters so a buff isn't as necessary!!

Comments

• allow us to downrank cwbp ffs...he is garbage
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    No. He is a defensive chsmp with defensive abilities. He is not supposed to be good in attack
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    No. He is a defensive chsmp with defensive abilities. He is not supposed to be good in attack

He even sucks in defense.

Sorry, but if you die to BPCW you're just a bad player.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »

I'm not saying that he is good on defense ... I'm saying that he is a defensive champ, not offensive
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★

I'm not saying that he is good on defense ... I'm saying that he is a defensive champ, not offensive

Well yea, that's fine. But then buff him for defense lol. Now he's just bad everywhere
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305

Well yea, that's fine. But then buff him for defense lol. Now he's just bad everywhere

Not as bad as collosus....
  • eXtripa69 wrote: »

whut? he can never dmg you..all you do is to avoid parry..he is a simpleton
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    He is not supposed to be good in attack

Not "supposed" to be good in attack? Lol why?