**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ACT 5.3 is just ...

TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys i just became Uncollected. Left the game now back . any help or tips to clear ACT5.3 . here are my champs

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    As long as you have one good champ ranked up for each class it should be doable. 5.3 is pretty rough at that stage, so try farming some units and revives before you make your run.

You have Fury, Corvus, Hulkbuster, MrNeg, which is 4 classes already. You can rank up Logan and Sorc Supreme to have something good for every class. Overseer, Red Hulk or iHulk can also be good science options to rank up.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    solopolo said:

As long as you have one good champ ranked up for each class it should be doable. 5.3 is pretty rough at that stage, so try farming some units and revives before you make your run.

You have Fury, Corvus, Hulkbuster, MrNeg, which is 4 classes already. You can rank up Logan and Sorc Supreme to have something good for every class. Overseer, Red Hulk or iHulk can also be good science options to rank up.

Thanku . first I need Mystic champs
    Axew said:

TheSaith said:

solopolo said:

Juggernaut is AMAZING. Don’t sleep on him, I have a R3 and I use him for everything. Rank him up if you want a good mystic.

Magik is also a great rank up option considering she isn’t available as a 6 star yet
    Jugs got buff??
    Axew said:

TheSaith said:

solopolo said:

Juggernaut is AMAZING. Don’t sleep on him, I have a R3 and I use him for everything. Rank him up if you want a good mystic.

Magik is also a great rank up option considering she isn’t available as a 6 star yet
    Jugs got buff??
  • Yash0101Yash0101 Posts: 134
    Just wanna say one thing
    Corvus was everything till Cavalier
    Because I am still Cavalier And mine Corvus Helped me alot.
  • UnitboyUnitboy Posts: 31
    You have the necessary champs it should be a breeze
  • LickyLicky Posts: 303 ★★
    Bro I did act 5 with 4 stars you got this trust me

Use mags, juggs, corvus, nick and hb and Ur good till cav
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    TheSaith said:

Axew said:

TheSaith said:

solopolo said:

Jugs got buff??
    Yea, he was buffed mid-2022. His damage is great for short/medium fights like in act 5. His unstoppable is also great for getting openings against opponents you can’t parry. He also has damage reduction and reverse control immunity, which can be useful sometimes. The only drawback is any opponent that inflicts debuffs will hinder him significantly since it disables his gem of cytorrak (the ability which lets him get unstoppables)
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    Axew said:

TheSaith said:

Axew said:

TheSaith said:

solopolo said:

Jugs got buff??
    Yea, he was buffed mid-2022. His damage is great for short/medium fights like in act 5. His unstoppable is also great for getting openings against opponents you can’t parry. He also has damage reduction and reverse control immunity, which can be useful sometimes. The only drawback is any opponent that inflicts debuffs will hinder him significantly since it disables his gem of cytorrak (the ability which lets him get unstoppables)
    Just to add to the chorus, give Juggs a go. The buff was a really good one - maybe have as couple of runs against WS in Realm of Legends to work out if his play style fits.

I'm considering getting my unduped 6* Juggs to R3. Make of that what you will :)
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    you should be able to run through it super easily with 3 r5s with no items whatsoever. You should also be able to do act 6 with that roster and champs. GL!
  • ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 207 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    @TheSaith

These guides are good. They are a bit outdated as far as champs go. But looking at your roster I don't see many newer champs.

His guides got me from 5.4 all the way to 7.2. And I'll continue to use them as he does an amazing job at explaining a lot.

EDIT
    I forgot to add the link to the videos.

Enjoy and good luck.
    Thankyou Guys i cleared it without any Units just used some boosts and it went well now I am on 5.4.2