**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank down tickets, what do you get back?

G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
Do you get back all gold, iso, and catalyst?
Also, when was the last time they were available?

Comments

• Options
    they where a one time thing when 12.0 came out....they have said countless times they are not coming back....love these threads
    they where a one time thing when 12.0 came out....they have said countless times they are not coming back....love these threads
    I did not know that, I just started playing 3 months ago. That's what's the forum is for. Love the response here, so quick and informative.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    You got back all gold, cats and iso.
    The iso was generic and not specific to the class you ranked down.
    Whilst I would have a use for 1 or 2 I hope they never come back unless Kabam destroy the game again like 12.0
  • Options
    EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    If RDTs are really never coming back why are they still listed as an item every time the item use event comes up?
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    EB54 wrote: »
    If RDTs are really never coming back why are they still listed as an item every time the item use event comes up?

devs were to lazy to remove it from there
  • Options
    I can see them coming back in cyber monday or December Xmas new years
  • Options
    I hope that the rank down tickets will be back.i do not understand,why so many of you are against the good things.good thing,to rank down the heroes,what we just cant use in the war anymore,because someone has a higher rank,sig level of the same hero in the battlegroup for example.so much wasted recources on those heroes....
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    RDT's will only be back when major changes/nerfs happen to the champions.
    They will not be sold, and they will not be generic too
  • Options
    Lots of useless defenders are major changes,my friend......i love this forum,full of totally *************
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    G0311 wrote: »
    I can see them coming back in cyber monday or December Xmas new years
    Nop not happens.
  • Options
    tutyimutyi wrote: »
    Lots of useless defenders are major changes,my friend......i love this forum,full of totally *************

No champion was changed
  • Options
    MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    There's a rumor of rank neutral tickets. Hope it's true
  • Options

No champion was changed[/quote]

you are right.there is a type of people,which is always right.i am very happy with it.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Tickets were introduced because of major changes to Champs. They will not be made mainstream, and might only be brought back in the event of major changes to existing Champs specifically. They will also most likely be Champ-specific. They're not for changes to War or any other content. The Champs themselves still function the same way they used to.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I think they are still in the item usage rewards because there are people out there who have yet to use them. Or never will.
  • Options
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    I think they are still in the item usage rewards because there are people out there who have yet to use them. Or never will.

RDT's have an expiration date. They are in item use because they still exist in the game files
  • Options
    There are no constructive and creative conversations in this forum.something wrong with this community.i am just keep readig the same words from you guys.like when i talk to a parrott.....
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    look at the new champs SS blade mephisto morningstar AA iceman hyperion......a HUGE NERF INCOMING
  • Options
    Very probably.they make a huge amount of money with them and after,slowly and nicely.nothing is going to happen,the community is very weak and too many people are spending a price of a car on a new heroes....
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    For all those that think defenders are now useless, my alliance doesn’t spend and we just lost a top 60 matchup because all the defenders we fought were dormamus, magiks, etc. they didn’t go for diversity and spent to win since we didn’t spend
  • Options
    They are very useful in the arena,you are dead right.lots of recources,time and sometimes money are wasted on them,one of the best examples is the 4* classic spidey and king groot.my 4* spidey is r5 and i cant use him in war defense,because almost everyone has a duped 5* in the alliance.we used to use 2-3 spideys in every groups,but there is a diversity in the war now and we have lost the war because of that,too many times.is this war system makes any sense?not really.anyway,it is depending on the war tier too.
  • Options
    They are very useful in the arena,you are dead right.lots of recources,time and sometimes money are wasted on them,one of the best examples is the 4* classic spidey and king groot.my 4* spidey is r5 and i cant use him in war defense,because almost everyone has a duped 5* in the alliance.we used to use 2-3 spideys in every groups,but there is a diversity in the war now and we have lost the war because of that,too many times.is this war system makes any sense?not really.anyway,it is depending on the war tier too.