**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Team for Act 6.2.1 (Any tips for Lifecycle node)

Yash0101Yash0101 Posts: 134
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips

Act 6.2.1:-

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    Doom, doom and AA ( it’s been awhile, but I believe AA neurotoxins aren’t counted as dot). Doom, since he can chain heavies, and AA since he does heavy, parry. If you can awaken him magically, he’s even better for it.
  • Options
    edited January 2023

Doom, doom and AA ( it’s been awhile, but I believe AA neurotoxins aren’t counted as dot). Doom, since he can chain heavies, and AA since he does heavy, parry. If you can awaken him magically, he’s even better for it.

Actually I have 1 Awekning gem but saved it for better champion which really need that (In Future)

By the way will you suggest me full 5 champions team (According to me:-Doom,doom,AA,Human Torch and Guardian/Havok/Corvus/CMM/Hulking)

• Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Yup doom doom AA HT and either hulkling or CG… and use that gem on AA you won’t regret even a lil bit
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Best tip for Lifecycle? Run. Run as far as possible.

Seriously tho, it's one of the worst nodes out there, so don't feel bad if it feels hard. It really is. The general strategy is to knock the opponent down a lot, so that the node has the highest downtime (the icon turns pink fyi). Then, once the enemy gets close to 0 HP, you wanna slap a heavy, wait a sec till the shield disables and throw an SP3. It's important that the heavy wouldn't KO the enemy, ideally the heavy should leave the opponent at 1 % HP.

Alternatively, if you have champs with strong DoTs on SP (Doom SP2, Venom SP2), you can just normally hit till KO, regen triggers, you do SP2 and the DoT makes sure you finish in time before the Lifecycle shield is back up. This is tricky tho, because the enemy can decide to be passive and unless you have unblockable SP, they can f you up. That's why (in my opinion) the SP3 strategy is more reliable.

Oh and be sure to prepare for the bosses in that quest. Don't underestimate the Black Bolt! Good luck.
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

Best tip for Lifecycle? Run. Run as far as possible.

Seriously tho, it's one of the worst nodes out there, so don't feel bad if it feels hard. It really is. The general strategy is to knock the opponent down a lot, so that the node has the highest downtime (the icon turns pink fyi). Then, once the enemy gets close to 0 HP, you wanna slap a heavy, wait a sec till the shield disables and throw an SP3. It's important that the heavy wouldn't KO the enemy, ideally the heavy should leave the opponent at 1 % HP.

Alternatively, if you have champs with strong DoTs on SP (Doom SP2, Venom SP2), you can just normally hit till KO, regen triggers, you do SP2 and the DoT makes sure you finish in time before the Lifecycle shield is back up. This is tricky tho, because the enemy can decide to be passive and unless you have unblockable SP, they can f you up. That's why (in my opinion) the SP3 strategy is more reliable.

Oh and be sure to prepare for the bosses in that quest. Don't underestimate the Black Bolt! Good luck.

That's a too much information (Tips)
    Thanks a lot brother
  • Options
    edited January 2023

Yup doom doom AA HT and either hulkling or CG… and use that gem on AA you won’t regret even a lil bit

Actually I am saving it (Awekning gem) for Hercules/Nick Fury
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    I’ve just been doing this, act 6 is the only thing I’ve not done because it just sucked for so long.

Use anyone, obviously depending on the paths, don’t take lifecycle into consideration too much. Parry and heavy a good few times, get to a sp3, save it, and then knock them down at low health to break the shield, and they launch the sp3

1 path is stun immune, so you gotta counter heavy or just knock them down with specials but I had suicides on.

@Yash0101
  • Options

I’ve just been doing this, act 6 is the only thing I’ve not done because it just sucked for so long.

Use anyone, obviously depending on the paths, don’t take lifecycle into consideration too much. Parry and heavy a good few times, get to a sp3, save it, and then knock them down at low health to break the shield, and they launch the sp3

1 path is stun immune, so you gotta counter heavy or just knock them down with specials but I had suicides on.

@Yash0101

Actually I will choose the Captain Marvels,Ms Marvel,Ronin parth
  • Options

@Yash0101

Hey by the way what about Dormamu