Options

BG is absolutely AI mockery

Summoners, who noticed, that BG is absolutely AI mockery?!? AI just make your fight ends as it was intended at beginning, i mean, every second/third fight had absolutely unbelievable scenario, it is just impossible to be occasional. I play the fourth season and noticed at once, but now it is too much annoying.

Comments

• Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    EMv said:

Summoners, who noticed, that BG is absolutely AI mockery?!? AI just make your fight ends as it was intended at beginning, i mean, every second/third fight had absolutely unbelievable scenario, it is just impossible to be occasional. I play the fourth season and noticed at once, but now it is too much annoying.

Absolutely I’ve been saying this the whole time! It does what it wants when it wants. Not a coincidence always at the end of a match wishy there is Bree you get supersonic, speed AI or a missed parry. Perfect intercept or AI parry. There a eyes so advanced now that it literally homework controls the matches.

• Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 270 ★★★
    Skydad23 said:

EMv said:

Absolutely I’ve been saying this the whole time! It does what it wants when it wants. Not a coincidence always at the end of a match wishy there is Bree you get supersonic, speed AI or a missed parry. Perfect intercept or AI parry. There a eyes so advanced now that it literally homework controls the matches.

You mean never ending special attacks chained to another special don’t make sense? lol
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 825 ★★★
    I thought I was the only one who only gets clipped with under ten seconds left...I swear the ai gets more aggressive as fight goes on
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 755 ★★★
    Yup. I get parried so much and even remarried constantly, the AI get s more aggressive when it has an armor up so it really hard to wait for it to expire.