**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Allow us to sell Unstoppable Colossus

Kabam, please make Unstoppable Colossus sellable. Especially for those of us who bought him prior to rank up materials being made available in the loyalty store.

Comments

• Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 287 ★★★
    Won’t happen, they have no reason to do so. Although i would love if it was possible, it is what it is. The game will always be advancing, stores updating and ect.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    He would better be buff as a mix of Colossus and Juggernaut. that would make those 1.6 million loyalty worth spending
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★
    No, and i had bought him
  • Options
    Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68
    Stellar said:

He would better be buff as a mix of Colossus and Juggernaut. that would make those 1.6 million loyalty worth spending

Nah, everyone knows once Colossus puts on that helmet he just gets considerably weaker…
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Gets Armor Up when attacked. Perfect for the new BG meta. B)

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 681 ★★★
    How about a perfect mid ground solution for everyone.

Let Buff Unstoppable Colossus, a mix between Colossus & Jugg (not everything just a bit of both), a bit Amour Up, a bit Stagger/Nullify/Neutralizer, Shock and Rupture Immune and job done.

That will also encourage players to spend their Loyalty point. Even better make his Awaken skills really essential so people would want to awaken him....I think I hear the cash machines working :D:D
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    There was no sign of us getting a loyalty store buff for valuable deals. When i bought UC, i bought him thinking he was a trophy champ, nothing else. And then they suddenly announced a loyalty store buff. I am still with the statement of getting UC buff