**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stop picking my guys for me in BG!!!

It's getting old. It's been going on since BG started. Either my guy will automatically get picked by the game without me knowing, if I am the first to pick...OR if I still have 2-3 seconds to lock in my guy and the game automatically picks for me.

This is garbage...but typical garbage

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 ★★★★★
    The game automatically picks for you if you take too long to choose as to not waste the other persons time. If your internet is too slow and you load in at the 3 second mark then it's still going to choose because the other person was waiting for the entire time
  • Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    Duh...

Not waste the power person's time?...I expect to be able to use the same amount of time as everyone else who plays.

The other person is waiting?... so it automatically picks at the 3 second mark if I have slow internet...LMAO that's one of the most stupidest replied I have ever heard of. Nothing you said made an ounce of sense.

Wow...please stop talking hahahahahaha
  • Options
    RyBootheRyBoothe Posts: 35
    Stop acting like a child. If most people don’t run into that situation, it is likely an internet problem. Simple as that.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 ★★★★★

Duh...

Not waste the power person's time?...I expect to be able to use the same amount of time as everyone else who plays.

The other person is waiting?... so it automatically picks at the 3 second mark if I have slow internet...LMAO that's one of the most stupidest replied I have ever heard of. Nothing you said made an ounce of sense.

Duh...

Wow i have never seen a person miss the point of something they have read so badly. If the timer is 15 seconds and you take 12 seconds to load why would you get an added 15 seconds causing the other person to wait for 30 total. Makes no sense
  • Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    I have full internet so I am reporting a bug in the bug forum. Which btw cost me a fight...and also happens quite often. Not sure how many games you like to play where you don't know what may happen from one second to the next.

You need to stop being a keyboard warrior bro.

I was talking logically but now you want to name call. Have fun getting banned ;)
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    This happened to me yesterday. It auto selected my first champion without even showing me 3 champs to choose from

I can provide a video if needed.
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Happened to me. Right when the picking started they other guy started pick first and I already had one picked.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    The OP is making a post about an issue that some people didn't encounter, therefore thinking he is dumb...
    There are times where u join the match and doesnt even give u the time to pick or ban due to some lag...didn't happen as much before...
    I'm guessing it can be a consequence of a change on matchmaking... I noticed if i timeout or get a match declined it would auto find again...
  • Options
    Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 97
    No chance to pick attacker or defender. Lost both as it seemed to not effect opponents choices
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I have encountered the same problem many times. If I try to make any selections (ban or champ choices) in the last 3 seconds or sometimes 5 seconds the game ignores it and picks something else. The timer counts the whole time, it isn't like it freezes and so time has passed and when it starts back it is further along, it isn't trying to load into the fight or another screen of the game. I don't get the full amount of time to make choices which is an issue.