**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyber Monday

When is cyber monday coming, and are the offers worth it to buy?

Comments

• LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    rla4mmtwcd4n.gif

On a more serious note. Cyber Monday is the same time it is done every year; After Black Friday. As for the deal, no one knows, and they probably aren’t going to spill the beans before its released
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Due to so many issues, absurd quality & poor customer service, I have decided NOT to spent on MCoC, even for the upcoming Cyber Monday sales and etc. However, for it to show up in their financial report and profit, me alone won't make any difference.

For them to hear us, filing complains in this forum is useless, filing tech support is useless, what will work the best? Stop spending and let our "voices" hear in their financial report and profit statements, then I'm sure their big boss will finally realise it is bad for business to fool the players, claim fault are on players side, continue to pump out poor quality events to milk cash, and continue to ignore players plea for better services. I can't do it alone, the effect will only be meaningful when enough players join forces.

This is your RIGHT! You fully deserve it!! You can exercise your right to protect what you deserve.

Once their quality and customer service is back to on-par with pre-v12.0 era, or better, then I'm sure many of us to spend again and give MCoC our greatest support ever.

What say you?
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    shchong2 ...it's spend not spent
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    @SCARE why dumb?? I just want to know when this **** is coming! Like, is it this monday or next week monday or even after that and @Lightvayne I Don't even what black friday is! Is that a American thing or what?
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    why dont you look it up on this thing called the internet
    Because i'm lazy af
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    @SCARE why dumb?? I just want to know when this **** is coming! Like, is it this monday or next week monday or even after that and @Lightvayne I Don't even what black friday is! Is that a American thing or what?
    Fair enough. Sometimes you can forget that not everyone is in the US. :V

Cyber Monday is a Online Shopping Holiday-ish day. Basically its when all the online stores in the US will have really good priced deals to get you to buy stuff online. It will fall on November 27th year.

Also laziness is not an excuse in this technology filled day in age :P
    @Lightvayne okay thanx, and I know laziness is not an excuse but I just had to say something :D