**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BG matchmaking and calls to stop the season

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
I've been pondering this. I'm a high prestige paragon, but not with a huge roster.

So I HATE matchmaking in BGs. I only get matched with similar prestige accounts, which are normally far larger than mine, even in bronze III.

I've felt bitter and resentful about cavaliers and uncollected players breezing to the gladiator circuit matching only each other while I struggle in the victory track, facing whales.

But I've swallowed that bitter pill.

Now this meta comes along.

I've ranked up king Groot, wiccan, knull to r3 and a few others, such as Howard and venompool to r2. And I had some useful champs that work in this meta.

I prepared for it.

The calls to cancel this node, would make a ton of rank ups, not worth it. They were ranked specifically for this meta. Would cancelling this now, be fair? I don't think it would.

In short, everyone feels hard done by in BGs, but this meta will be gone in a month.

But I'll still be slogging it out in bronze III upwards against stacked paragon accounts for seasons to come.

I HATE the matchmaking in battlegrounds. I'll "hate play" BGs to diamond again and still won't make it to the gladiator circuit, because it has the best rewards in game. 90,0000 six star shards if I get to only the first tier of diamond, where I'll be roadblocked by 10+ r4 accounts.

But in the next season, you'll all still get easy matches again.

I viscerally loath BG matchmaking, at least this time it seems that everyone else hates BGs as well, albeit for different reasons!

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    We will survive this.

It's a mobile video game.

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★

Time to boycott.

Right after this AQ/AW/BG (delete as appropriate) season 😉
  • IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★

Played 4 matches tonight...won them all 🥳

I dont care anymore, I only play for the 48 hour solo ones...can't bear to run R1s and 5/65s to find good counters…I see many players do that.

I’m running with the highest ranked champs (2 R4s and 24 R3s) I got, and hope it lasts all the way 🥴 Not taking this season seriously...it is what it is 👻
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

Time to boycott.

Each thread is more dramatic than the last