**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unreal luck

BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
So I saved the 6* AG from banquet event for Herc or Doom (for when I get one)
The rank rewards gave me this šŸ˜‚

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,158 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    Game changer
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    It is for me, I'm only uncollected lolz
    My squad:

And yes, I really am uncollected, this banquet event has been unreal.

• SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 883 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    Congrats, you will be cavalier in no time.
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 303 ā˜…ā˜…
    i got him from a regular nexus from Banquet too. and then from abyss nexus i chose new Hulkling instead of duped herc because i had 2 generic and a cosmic gem wait for him.
  • JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 171 ā˜…ā˜…
    Crazy how the game changed, I remember being so happy to get 100 6* shards even tho I was at the 6.3
  • Ava_x1Ava_x1 Posts: 25 ā˜…
    Iā€™m having the worst luck! Just opened a 6* Nexus with a choice between Iron Patriot, Rhino, Daredevil HK. šŸ˜¢ Now scared to open anymore.
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 348 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    SammyDe said:

Congrats, you will be cavalier in no time.

Will he tho? It still takes some level of skill to clear content in this game. I remember when I barely had 5 stars as an uncollected player, let alone 6 stars
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,388 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    You should be at 6.4 with that roster
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…

he should be done with act 7 with that roster tbh. Beating act 5 and 6 nowadays is kind of a joke with people in act 5 and 6 having r3s and a bunch of r5s.

he should be done with act 7 with that roster tbh. Beating act 5 and 6 nowadays is kind of a joke with people in act 5 and 6 having r3s and a bunch of r5s.
    I've not really had the time once I've done with EQ and war i use the rest of energy in Battlegrounds.
    I need to get it done though
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    There are people that are in my alliance with multiple r3ā€™s and are on uncollected. We need to take it easy on this guy
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    The longer ago you did this, the more your jaw drops. I did mordo early 2020? I was figuring out my team with 4* SW, GR, 5r3 AA for DoT....and sure the 2015 guys had less. The only holdup I see is possibly getting Hype duped or better for mr. Sinister. I had to take him with a 5r4 medusa...it was painful....oh very painful.
    Lpoo said:

There are people that are in my alliance with multiple r3ā€™s and are on uncollected. We need to take it easy on this guy

Same in my alliance also.
    I mean I got loads of shards from banquet event, spent like 5000 units that I'd saved.
    Got quicksilver from featured and the tier 5 science catalyst from milestone rewards to R3 him.
    With the rank rewards I have a 1-2 gem, generic 2-3 gem for Hercules R3 and a mutant 2-3 gem for Domino.
    With all the 5* shards I only opened featured.
    Now I just need like 200million gold lmao
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ā˜…

It is for me, I'm only uncollected lolz

Not for long. šŸ™‚

Congrats! Still hunting him.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,388 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    Looks real to me
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…

My squad:

And yes, I really am uncollected, this banquet event has been unreal.

I remember when I was Uncollected, my only 6* was Nightcrawler
  • BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    My roster was smaller than yours when I did 100% 7.1 lol
  • BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    ChiliDog said:

The longer ago you did this, the more your jaw drops. I did mordo early 2020? I was figuring out my team with 4* SW, GR, 5r3 AA for DoT....and sure the 2015 guys had less. The only holdup I see is possibly getting Hype duped or better for mr. Sinister. I had to take him with a 5r4 medusa...it was painful....oh very painful.

lol yea I did 5.2 with 4/40s and some 5/50s
    Wow, reading the replies makes me realise how easy the game is right now for new guys like me. I can do all side quest difficulties, but if I had only 4* and a few 5* I doubt I could without revives and units.
    ChiliDog said:

yeah I had to take 6.1 crossbones with rank 3 5* sentinel and each run took over 300 hits. (my best run was 749 hits). I finished act 6 with only 3 r5s. But I don't know if I feel bad or Im jelous of UC and cav players nowadays cuz going through act 6 with r4 5*s and r1 6* really helped me get way better at the game. And whenever I finished a chapter I would always be so happy and proud because of all the hard work I had to put in lol. (that sounds cringe asf but whatever)
    Lpoo said:

Nah im not putting him down or anything I'm just taken aback by how much the game has changed. His rosters awesome and Im sure he'll be able to blast every single act.