**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Undupped 5* blade worth r3?

Is he worth the resources if he’s undupped?

Comments

• Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 496 ★★
    I don’t have him yet but heard he’s good. I know his dup gives him the good regen.
  • Options
    KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    People are lieing... Blade sucks... if you have faced him many times in arenas... He really isn't nothing great...
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Yes Blade is good so r3 him!
  • Options
    Blade is still an amazing champ unduped. Great vs magik/dimentional beings. Synergies make him an even more beast. He’s an attacker not a defender which is why he’s not hard to beat in arenas. But then again who is hard to beat in arenas? Definitely worth r3 and even r4 unduped imo unless u have better options who are duped.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    People are lieing... Blade sucks... if you have faced him many times in arenas... He really isn't nothing great...

Wow. Have you ever faced SL in arena? One of the easiest champs to beat. He must suck. Now that I understand that if the AI is easy to beat in arena the champ sucks I'd like to sell my 4/55 SL and Blade.
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Is he worth the resources if he’s undupped?

Unduped Blade is worth r4 too. With the game progressing towards 6*s, you're bound to awaken him one way or another.
    He has all his utilities except his regen.
    Look at it this way, champs like GP, Iceman, AA etc also have no regen.

Blade is a total mystic killer in AW. When you dupe him, it's a bonus. A really good one though.
  • Options
    KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203

Wow. Have you ever faced SL in arena? One of the easiest champs to beat. He must suck. Now that I understand that if the AI is easy to beat in arena the champ sucks I'd like to sell my 4/55 SL and Blade.

SL and Blade is not even in the same category. Not even close on offense...
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305

SL and Blade is not even in the same category. Not even close on offense...

Lol... I don't think starlord can bleed .. Blade bleed is insane...
    And I don't think starlord reduce ability accuracy of mystic champs... Blade have some most insane utilities in this game and synergies.
    U don't know what u r saying