**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW not displaying progress

SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
https://youtu.be/k0t131QNRWY

You can see from the video there is alliance and battlegroup stats. Both showing the opponent has defeated some of our champs and our defenders have some kills.

When I look at the defence, it shows no progress.

Comments

• Options
    DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54
    Yes, we’re experiencing the same thing.
  • Options
    @SandeepS you were fighting against our alliance and we had some weird bug, we were only able to enter the war fight/cover node as much as we could , and then when we tried to re-enter the war , it said “you are only allowed to participate in one alliance war at a time“.
    We submitted a ticket for this.
    Thank you for the video. It shows we definitely had some issues in the last war.
    I am thing, Were we the only one facing the issue?
    Lot of ally might have this issue, but i don’t see posts like this.
  • Options
    nointerceptsnointercepts Posts: 1
    @SandeepS I ran into the same problem with not being able to enter the war. In my case, mine timed out when entering it the first time yesterday, and I had to restart the game. I was locked out at that point. I didn't get to participate at all. I also opened a ticket, and they provided pre-canned questions, and weren't able to help unfortunately.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    We benefit from this 'bug' but could easily have been on the other side so would want this fixed either way