**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ENOUGH WITH YOUR (FRIED CHICKEN) PROBLEMS KABAM!!!

Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
There are tons of cheaters still in BG. You thought you fixed sandbagging but caused a lot more problems, forced a lot of other low paragon players that have 3-5 r4, to match with 20-30 r4 accounts. Now how is this not sandbagging ?!
AND there is still this connection issue cheaters. I won the first round in BG and I probably won the second round as well. But after I beat the opponent there was suddenly a warning saying that I have to reconnect to the game. When I clicked reconnect, round 2 match tried to start from the begining and the game crashed and said reconnect again. I closed and reopened the game and saw that it says I "FORFEITED" after winning the first round. WTH!!! This was the rank up win for me, so now I have to win another 2 matches to promote. NICE ONE KABAM. How am I or all the players that have faced with this issue are gonna get compansated?! I should be in silver 2 now but thanks to these cheaters I have to win 2 more matches to get there now. Before anyone says anything about my connection. I was connected to wi-fi and I was right next to the router. I was already playing BG and played 3 matches before this cheater without any connection issues. Reported the cheater but not posting ITS name here due to forum rules. I know a lot of players already complained about these cheaters as well even in the previous seasons. But kabam still is not able to prevent them from whatever they're using.

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,051 ★★★★★
    So you think that Paragon players with 3-4 R4's are sandbagging because others have 20-30?

• Options
    Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
    OGAvenger said:

Man that sucks. Hope your complaining gets better soon

That was my wish for 2023, will see...
  • Options
    Skydad23 said:

OGAvenger said:

I know you’re the cool guy that doesn’t have a problem with any of this because you’re so good you don’t understand why other people are frustrated.
    But the merged thread that has 17,000 views, and with 600 comments sees right through your cool guy attitude!

Except that's not 600 comments that are exactly the same as what this thread is. It's filled with for and against viewpoints.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    I may not enjoy the node combo as much as previous seasons but I also realize it isn’t the end of the world. They aren’t perfect and the season will end in about 22 days…or you can try to find a good strategy within the next 22 days to make it easier. You’re just dramatic
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,410 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Kabam
    Fried
    Chicken
    KFC
  • Options
    Robbo101 said:

Robbo101 said:

Onurre2 said:

So you think that Paragon players with 3-4 R4's are sandbagging because others have 20-30?

I don't think you understood my point but I don't have enough energy to spend the rest of my day on you. So don't care, you can think and understand whatever you want :blush:
    You mean you used a phrase wrong and have no way to back up what you just said. 👍
    And here he is, as so very often joining in by being patronizing and sanctimonious whilst adding next to nothing to the discussion.

Haven’t you realised yet, no one from Kabam is going to send you a Valentines card but I’m sure your mummy will step up as usual.

Geez, get out of your parents basement, get some fresh air and see if you can meet people, but read a book on socializing first 👍
    What is it with you and valentine's day cards ? It's like the 2nd or 3rd time you've said it.
    it’s the first time? Besides, i get excited when it gets close to February.

Tough for you to relate to that but if you pretend you don’t recognize your sisters scent on the envelope you may cheer up.
    It's at least the 2md because your other one was removed.

Wouldn't know about that since she's no longer alive but hey, thanks for keeping her memory going.
  • Options
    LemonloafLemonloaf Posts: 117
    Jinxesaxe said:

The victory track is unlocked when a summoner hits Uncollected, the fifth progression title. That title is smack in the mid game.

Victory track is a mid game experience, the metas should be treated as such.

Gladiators circuit however can totally have tough metas like this! That’s what the gladiators circuit is about. Not the victory track though.

Side note; this thread is getting off topic. Let’s leave personal attacks and off topic comments about family members at the door, and stay civil and constructive on the forums please. This community is supposed to be welcoming, not hostile. Thank you.

Jinx

I agree with basically everything you said, I am uncollected and I'm in victory track but at this level I don't have a huge roster to have counters for each meta I think kabam made it too hard in victory track this month. And yes please stay civil guys no reason to start making petty insults
  • Options
    JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Skydad23 said:

Skydad23 said:

OGAvenger said:

I know you’re the cool guy that doesn’t have a problem with any of this because you’re so good you don’t understand why other people are frustrated.
    But the merged thread that has 17,000 views, and with 600 comments sees right through your cool guy attitude!

Except that's not 600 comments that are exactly the same as what this thread is. It's filled with for and against viewpoints.

So are you legitimately arguing that it’s a smart move for a company for their new game mode that everyone was excited about. A game mode that is about fighting your opponent, trying to kill their defender and maybe one fight out of every 20 ends up in a kill? I have a 3 1/2 million hero rating fighting against the same size rosters, and out of my last 15 matches that matches not me or my opponent has got a kill. That’s beyond stupid!

Why does anyone even value anything he says or post? We all know everything he had to say is bs. Especially when he doesn't even know how to use the words effect and affect in a sentence!
This discussion has been closed.