Act 6 still needs changes

CederCeder Member Posts: 668 ★★★
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Trying to do act 6 on my second account and this is near impossible without the right champs, and I don't have those champs. Now this was more understandable when act 6 was the content to do at the time but with how the game is progressing this is just not fun, like getting punished for doing too much damage is ridiculous (Especially when the opponent has a regen node and the fights end up taking 8 minutes each). Getting ISO in the game on a new account is impossible, my main relies heavily on duping 4* and 5* in order to get iso, new accounts can't do that. In the past I had troubles but that was mainly because I was rushing the game, but now that I have champs that should be capable of doing this content and can't is just dumb. It would actually be easier to do act 7 on my second account then it would be do to act 6, this is a commonly known thing but it's still ridiculous. I propose that Iso becomes more available, global nodes in act 6 get tweaked, and I don't even know, I honestly forgot how ridiculous act 6 was until I started doing it on my second account, I'm lucky I had the champs for the job when I did it on my main, there is like 0 content in the game besides act 6 that is like this
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• CederCeder Member Posts: 668 ★★★
    So basically make iso more available, tweak the global nodes, maybe some bosses too (bosses should have more then 2 counters)
    Honestly I'm willing to type up specific changes for quests and stuff if people want it, some quests are fair but some are just ridiculous
    Gonna try and take a crack at it again but if I get more fights that are taking way too long and punishing you for doing nothing wrong then I'm honestly just gonna quit my second account, not worth the trouble
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Member Posts: 427 ★★★
    honestly I did act 6 100% mixed pre-post redesign and really enjoyed it, the one thing I think does need changes is 6.2.5 cause a llot of nodes that would be fine on their own really suck with DNGG. ARe there some specific pain points I could help you with
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Member Posts: 750 ★★★
    Act 6 has already been nerfed twice. Maybe you should just wait and do some other content, like the rest of us did.

Act 6 has already been nerfed twice. Maybe you should just wait and do some other content, like the rest of us did.

What other content, there's literally no content
    I thought of another suggestion, LET US USE 4* AND BELOW
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,524 ★★★★★
    Act 6 has many long paths where every defender has slightly different nodes. Recently explored 6.1 and 6.1.6 was just terrible.
    It was like here’s the node and here is a list of defenders to punish your counters for that node.
    Just terrrible design and so happy they thru the towel in on that philosophy for 7 onwards.
    Not going to explore ghe rest of 6 coz its just ****.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,394 ★★★★★
    Act 6 only hard content in this game, please don't touch it