**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Remove pause option

Moha84Moha84 Posts: 102
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
kabam has to remove this pause option cos of it i ve lost many matches

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    xLunatiXx said:

Not being able to score more than 15k points with a nullify champ is on you alone

This post is not about scoring , so go discuss scoring on other post lol
  • Options
    JessieS said:

Don’t remove the pause button

Why not , does it help you to get some victory ? This pause ruins the mode
  • Options
    xLunatiXx said:

Pausing has an effect on scoring so it's relevant. Your opponent took a gamble by using this strategy. All you had to do was scoring more than 15k points to beat his pausing.
    And you had a counter for this meta

True , but i could win if he didnt pause from the beggining , so kabam should remove the pause option or limit pause time
  • Options

i don't like pause and i don't pause but if i couldn't get more than 15k that mean i deserve to lose

It was going to be win for me if he didnt pause , cos warlock will degen him and kill him quickly , anyways looks like you dont do bg , you dont know what is going on there lol
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    I don't care if op is too agressive expressing their opinion(not recommended in any social platforms), but win lose score no score IDC.
    Pausing is bad practice and this trick/exploit/skill/gameplay is not intended by Dev's.

Well, I make sure to get 3 attackers who can get more than 15k points during impossible matchups. You don't really need to get a KO. Your strategy must be to get more points. And that's all it matters.
  • Options

how you couldn't score 15k in doom v kingpin is baffling xD
    next time try heavy to heavy counter right before the 10th hit

idk what kabam is thinking of doing with pause button but they already said they will do something so all we can do is wait.

Good to know that they will do something about it
  • Options

Moha84 said:

JessieS said:

Don’t remove the pause button

Why not , does it help you to get some victory ? This pause ruins the mode
    Here we go again another post about lack of skills and knowledge cover with thin veil of being about unfair play ... the game mode is statergy based at its core pick your champs match as best you can then play to a strategy that allows you the best chance of winning I this case . You lost because they to a silly silly risk even with pausing they shouldn't have won ever . Time to adapt an learn some tricks op seems every meta will be annoying spend more time learning an less time here complaining
    Stop making drama on every post in this forum