**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LF 1 experienced player ready for Map 8

If you are an experienced Map 8 player or just feel you are ready to try Map 8 please feel to reach out to me. I require a player to know what they are doing though within the game. Good to follow assigned paths for both AQ and AW. Able to be active and communicate well enough with their BG teammates. Have a decent enough sized roster to do both AQ and AW concurrently. Prestige of 9.5k or higher.

So a bit about my alliance and what I am actually recruiting for ⬇️

Bg1 AQ group that does a combination of Map 8 and 7 no mods. Stress Free AW gold 2 where our objective is to complete the AW map each time but we do not come down on any player about deaths but with respect about that we ask that is not brought up in our main chat either by you as a player. We do play to win but we do not play cutthroat or intense like.

For AQ we score between 580-596 million weekly and rank between 304-320 so we are making slow and steady progress to get to that next milestone together as a team. I have 1bg that does a mix of Map 8/7 another BG that does map 7 and the 3rd that does Map 6 with epic modifiers so that there is a bit of everything in my alliance while allowing for Life to come first before game life. For example say you are in map 8 or 7 but have a surgery upcoming then that player can go into bg3 that does map 6 so they do not have to leave the alliance while they recover and that is just 1 example.

I do not want any free loaders or coattail riders so if you do not pull your weight in the alliance it will be quickly noticed by myself or my officers.

We want to have fun growing and progressing as alliance teammates.

If this interests you please reach out to me on Line at zbot34. That is the only way we communicate is through Line and will be the only way I will respond to this post is if you reach out to me on Line. Thanks and thank you for reading. Take care