Further input from galan and hulking users

BatarangBatarang Member Posts: 30
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
So I’m planning on taking either galan or hulking up to r3 but i can only do one as of now so I need help as to who might be the more logical choice. Now I’m aware that both are amazing champs in their own regards but im looking to take someone to tackle mainly this ongoing bg and upcoming end game content. I’m leaning more towards Hulkling mainly because I feel like he’ll be less likely to be banned compared to Galan who I’ve always seen banned. Second with act 8.2, gauntlet and acceptance coming up, i think hulking might take the edge here but I could be wrong. Now in no way am I discrediting galan’s talent but am I missing something? I really like both champs but I don’t know who to rank at the moment. Granted both will be ranked but I’m currently ranking up by class due to class catalysts and all so I won’t cycle back to cosmic for a bit. Appreciate ur time and input!
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,762 ★★★★★
    I’d go with Hulkling first. Galan is gonna drop that big red damage even at rank 2. They’re both deserving of R4, but order of rank up I think Hulkling benefits more from the rank.
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    Well galan is quicker in this bg meta if you get to use him. But if you have r2 galan and r3 hulkling they both could still be banned. I only have a 5*r5 hulkling and he gets banned a lot and my 6*r3 galan is always banned. So it won’t matter in terms of bgs. That being said I think overall hulkling has more to offer in more content.
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Member Posts: 329 ★★★
    I chose to rank Galan over Hulkling since Galan's damage comes from one big red number. The extra damage from that red number could make the difference in ending a fight or coming up short.
    Hulkling's damage is good and consistent, to say the least. I'd rather do an extra combo or two with Hulkling instead of Galan.
    Hulkling will be my next Cosmic rank up, though, so I'd advise you rank whichever champ you like more. They both deserve it.