**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

22 Hour Alliance Events

I’ve always felt like the 22 hour alliance events are incredibly outdated. Unlike the 22 hour solo events that are based on progression, the rewards for the alliance ones seem to be targeted solely for new players. I understand that the reason for this is because they want to give every member of the alliance the same rewards, but there must be some solution to increasing them. Maybe by making it so that different members get different rewards based on progression, or making it so that advanced alliances can do something to upgrade their events.

I’d really like to see something change here, because at the moment these events just feel completely irrelevant for my account, which is not fun.

(I’d like to make it clear that I am talking about the 22 hour events with milestone rewards. The three day events and Summoner Advancement are outdated certainly, but their rewards are at least somewhat useful. On the other hand these rewards seem almost completely useless.