**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I want 6star Hulk now🤩

Just Watch this guys (Beta version):-
https://youtu.be/DgiCe1O8xjY

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

He really needs some form of Regen, even if just against missing health like overseer...

He's the hulk, his Regen is one of the most powerful in the marvel multiverse.

Make it happen @Kabam Jax 😁

maybe something similar to how Sabretooth works. Healing back a percentage of the damage done. But it does not have to be as high as sabretooth. Like sig 1 sabretooth. 25% of damage done for the past # of seconds.
  • Options
    Leediman39Leediman39 Posts: 64
    Seems a great buff but as others said some sort of regen would be good, maybe he can heal a % each fight he wins? If at full health when going into the next fight he starts it with a set amount of Fury's dependant on Sig?.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★

Seems a great buff but as others said some sort of regen would be good, maybe he can heal a % each fight he wins? If at full health when going into the next fight he starts it with a set amount of Fury's dependant on Sig?.

I like that. Not too crazy. Without that, I don't see his buff as-is adding enough value (FOR ME!) to rank him up and put sigs into him other than that I like the Hulk character. Maybe that will change.
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    I think it’s more likely than not that they’ll take a look at the 8-second initial stun, but honestly, I think the rest of it’s fine — yeah, the DPS is clearly there and I am not trying to pretend that it isn’t, but the truth is that there are multiple other characters who do that kind of consistent damage, so I haven’t seen anything that makes me think it should change overly much

The biggest thing for me though — the absolute biggest thing — is that we may finally get a Hulk that doesn’t have a tedious ramp-up. That is such a welcome change

The Hulk is insanely strong. That’s what he does. He just hits you really hard and throws things at you really fast and while everyone understands that you can’t make a video game reflect that exactly when he is hitting Hawkeye, it’s still really difficult to watch/play when it takes hundreds upon hundreds of hits for a Hulk

You should be happy to have a Hulk in a fight. You should be terrified to fight a Hulk, if they hit you even once

Everything else is details, to me