**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.3.6 Cap IW bugged?

DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
Hi, I'm getting frustrated by this node because it seems bugged. First, the Surging Vengeance node states that the Defender will throw their special attacks in order from 1-2-3. However, if you push them over 1 bar of power, they launch their sp3. You'd think they don't throw any special attacks because they need to use their special attack one first, but they don't. Second, the Destructive Feedback node seems to be bugged. I used my Hercules and did an sp2 into the opponent with three cruelties and three precisions, and it did no damage when the Destructive Feedback timer ended. This happened to my champions several times. I also read the nodes several times, and it seems like this is a bug. I know I'm not just incredibly unlucky with my critical hits because I used Hit-Monkey and the same thing happened. Is anyone else facing an issue like this? Or is it just me?

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,495 ★★★★★
    Defender only takes damage from crits. Meaning you can’t damage him with destructive feedback damage. Not a bug.

Surging vengeance is also not bugged. It just means that the defender won’t a lower level special than one they’ve already used