Gauntlet team help

JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
For those that ran the gauntlet who would you use from my roster. I went in way underprepared last time and only did one path. Im thinking doom and Apoc for sure? All champs at least r3. Thanks

Comments

• AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Member Posts: 388 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Nimrod, Apoc, Doom, capiw and falcon should theoretically counter all problem fights. But only if you feel safe fighting mojo with cap (he's gotta be sig 200 for the void fight later). With this, all fights are easy/doable except terrax (use doom+boosts+pots), Modok and kilmonger (apoc maybe?). Nimrod should be able to take care of sassy.

Alternatively, you can sub in HT for capiw making mojo a LOT easier, but then you've also got void to worry about.

Another alternative is Nimrod, Falcon, Doom, cap IW and Venom. But taking Korg with Falcon is an extreme pain (speaking from experience). This makes all fights easy including Kilmonger and Void (cap iw can armor break and shrug off debuffs), but as I said, Korg is a pain with falcon. Here you can also use venom for spiderham and spidergwen which is a lot easier/safer than using falcon. Now thinking about it, this might be the best option if you can take mojo with cap.