**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Buff Selection lost part way through AQ

Has anybody else noticed that you’ve lost the buff you selected at the beginning of AQ?

I selected the “Broken Measures” buff on one account and “Defensive Measures” buff on the other account

One account is running map 4 and the other is map 5.

The nodes were working fine at the beginning of AQ but now they’ve completely stopped working. Different defenders fought, no node interactions, just completely stopped. Different devices as well

Comments

• MordyJumpMordyJump Posts: 1
    I had the same issue with the same bonus node (Broken Measures). The first time I had this bug was the first day of aq when bonus nodes were added. Today I had the same issue again.
    At both times the bonus Node was unaccessible in the middle of 3rd section on map8.
  • DrowRanger76DrowRanger76 Posts: 8
    I had the same problem in day 1 of AQ in map 8. I chose Broken Measures for Medusa in map 8, it worked as expected in section 1 path 6 last night, however when I used her in the first fight for section 3 (path 4) the buff did not work at all
  • Fire_breatherFire_breather Posts: 30
    Had the same problem today. Took HTD and with all the armor breaks he would cheese everything. But in the middle of the AQ that just stopped and got me into trouble
  • gazbeagazbea Posts: 57
    It’s really frustrating! Glad it’s not just me who has noticed the issue though
  • OpxOpx Posts: 132
    Same problem. When AQ start, buff working. After when I go again to game, buff was lost.
  • gazbeagazbea Posts: 57
    Happened again this morning and happening throughout my alliance as well