Options

tb difficulty nodes

kabam tb difficulty should have nodes that are in act 7 and 8 not act 6 so why are you spamming nodes like masochism,down and out etc

Comments

• Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    i am not talking about how difficult they are cause i already am almost done exploring but they are annoying for an eq
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    I mean, it's the new hardest difficulty. If they make it easier, what's the point?
  • Options

I mean, it's the new hardest difficulty. If they make it easier, what's the point?

yeah but they can make it harder with rational nodes masochism on a path with lots of bleed immunes is stupid also for me it isnt that hard given that i am a paragon player with an above avg roster but this is made for tb players so they should make it as hard as act 7 not as annoying as act 6
  • Options
    there are a lot of nodes that can cause trouble for players but they choose the most annoying for some reason with that have a few counters
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,188 ★★★★★
    It is supposed to be hard.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★

yeah but they can make it harder with rational nodes masochism on a path with lots of bleed immunes is stupid also for me it isnt that hard given that i am a paragon player with an above avg roster but this is made for tb players so they should make it as hard as act 7 not as annoying as act 6
    It is not made "for TB." It was the same when Cav came out. Players who recently became Cavalier had a very hard time exploring it, which was intended.