What makes Titania so good?

MysterioMysterio Member Posts: 1,103 ★★★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
So I pulled a 6* Titania and heard she is pretty good. I wanted to test her out a bit but was dissapointed. Despite this I still see many people praising the champion. So what makes her so good?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,923 ★★★★
    Personally, I find Titania to be extremely fun to play. However, she isn’t as practical as some other champions. I just love to go ham with her haymaker, and absolutely shred the opponent. Awesome champ, very fun to play, but not really practical
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Very tanky, buff immune semi-nuke that has access to stagger and tons of debuffs.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,836 ★★★★★
    No buffs
    If you want to see some of the things a smart and skilled player can take with her, check @BitterSteel 's YT channel. Has tons of good stuff showcasing her

Personally, I find Titania to be extremely fun to play. However, she isn’t as practical as some other champions. I just love to go ham with her haymaker, and absolutely shred the opponent. Awesome champ, very fun to play, but not really practical

I don't find her impractical in the slightest. The only strike against her currently is that in PVP modes the stand your ground mastery can interrupt her heavies after her sp3 even though she's unblockable