**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MOJO'S CHOICE

Can some1 please suggest some counters or tips for the node that deal damage if ur power reaches 0(the squirrel girl path)

Comments

• GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Posts: 80

Can some1 please suggest some counters or tips for the node that deal damage if ur power reaches 0(the squirrel girl path)

shang chi is really good since he stays close to the champions during the special as well.
    try to fire the specials when you are just bout close to sp3 so that even if you get some distance you dont reach 0 power during special and quickly get close to the opponent again after special finishes.

You can show your roster if you want personalized suggestions
    i do hav shang chi nd tried twice with him but get clapped right as i dash forward cuz i am almost at 0 power. Ig ill give it few more shots, ty.
    ill try to send my roster soon, it aint that diverse cuz its my alt
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 988 ★★★★
    I would only throw specials if they were in the corner, wait until I was at about 2.5 bars of power, and only if they didn't have the ability to immediately throw a special that would make me stay farther away and my power would drain.

I used doom for the entire path.
  • i used a full team of mutants (for the objective), and the parry/heavy ones worked well

• KLZKLZ Posts: 140
    Dragon Man