Bug in Battlegrounds???

2»

Comments

• Shihan_83Shihan_83 Member Posts: 9
    Probably one of the most rave enduring bugs is that **** when you smash through a fight you're feeling good - "0 seconds 100% health left"
    Amazing game….after 7-8 years of enjoying this game - this is the point where I’m gonna stop playing this for good!
    Cheers Kabam & your “amazing developers.
    Keep up the “great” work…
  • ZolobacsiZolobacsi Member Posts: 123 ★★

I never come on here and complain but this KEEPS HAPPENING I'm not even getting the chance to fight I get matched up and then this screen pops up and says I lost. No fight no nothing just me wasting money time and time again

Just realized I didn't block out the player names I honestly never posted on here before, just to clarify I don't not think they are cheating in any way and I'm not trying to put them on blast I'm just to lazy and don't have the time while I'm at work to erase this post go back and blot out names right now. This bug definitely needs to get worked out because I spend to much money playing this game to be getting cheated out of rewards

You don't have to block the players name out unless you accusing them with cheating. This is not cheating, these are bugs. I recently won one with these and if the opponent's name wouldn't have been in Chinese letters I would have apologised because he would have had a clear win.
  • ZolobacsiZolobacsi Member Posts: 123 ★★

Tactigon said:

This issue multiple times this season now. Bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs. Everywhere. No acknowledgement, everything is fine.

Nah man....they are "looking into it" lol 😆
    Yeah, we are "investigating" 🤣 They completely ruined that word for me.
  • ГоцулГоцул Member Posts: 15
    the compensation came, are you serious? 1200 is what, at least there should have been 3000 of these chips, I lost a clean victory, I should have earned 2250, and the compensation came 1200, this is mockery of us
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

the compensation came, are you serious? 1200 is what, at least there should have been 3000 of these chips, I lost a clean victory, I should have earned 2250, and the compensation came 1200, this is mockery of us

That was compensation for the people that didn't get objectives the first day.. if u did the objectives its free...
  • Swamp_DragonSwamp_Dragon Member Posts: 55
    Honestly, BG is a joke. The lack of response/urgency finding a fix for this bug is a disgrace.

• Prince_vingador1Prince_vingador1 Member Posts: 54
    Why they take so long to fix these bugs?

• Prince_vingador1Prince_vingador1 Member Posts: 54

• D12_JVRD12_JVR Member Posts: 2
    I have an error in Battlegrounds where it tells me that I lost the fight but in reality if I made the fight, it has happened to me 2 times and I came to check on the forum and I see that more players experience this problem. Please fix this because I don't want to keep wasting Elder Marks.

• Swamp_DragonSwamp_Dragon Member Posts: 55
    Right. I'm done. Let me know when this mode stops being a lottery and becomes skill based again.
  • Captain_SpasmCaptain_Spasm Member Posts: 89 ★★
    I just went into the deciding 3rd round and the 2 champs got stuck running on the spot. Couldn’t do anything except a hard reset. By the time I got back in, there was less than a minute left and I lost. When are we going to get a game that works as intended?