**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spin Again Item

What if Kabam created an item called Spin again?
If u dont like what u got in a crystal, u could try ur luck by spinning again.
Just make it rare to get like 4* ot 5* awakening gems
Idk about u guys, but some of my crystals seems bugged, i get the same **** over and over again, makes me wanna quit the game sometimes. So that is a thought i got the other day

Thoughts?

Comments

• klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,423 ★★★★
    If the "spin again" option was available up to 5 times and cost 1k units which incrementally (1.5x) increased with each try, they'd be crazy not to try it.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    If the "spin again" option was available up to 5 times and cost 1k units which incrementally (1.5x) increased with each try, they'd be crazy not to try it.

Thats also a good idea! Spend units to spin again, and after every spin it gets more expensive. The price should vary to which crystal u wanna spin again
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    The spin again option would have to cost less than the price of the crystal you are spinning, otherwise you could just buy another crystal instead. This would only be worth it for crystals you can't normally buy like 5*....
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    If it was an option you should only get 1 spin.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    That defeats the purpose of having a random outcome.
    The problem is the random concept of Kabam.
    I got 5* iron patriot 4 times already, 2 in a row.
    Whats the probability of that considering the large amount of champs on the 5* crystal?
    As someone said up here, u cant buy the 5* crystal, so with a large amount of units we could at least try another spin. I guarantee many ppl would spend for that. Come on Kabam, thats more $$ for you too. Everyone benefits from this
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Codornas wrote: »
    Whats the probability of that considering the large amount of champs on the 5* crystal?
    As someone said up here, u cant buy the 5* crystal, so with a large amount of units we could at least try another spin. I guarantee many ppl would spend for that. Come on Kabam, thats more $$ for you too. Everyone benefits from this

Yeah but people will spend more to get through content and buy deals for more 5* shards.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    edited November 2017
    Rng doesn't like me and I wish this could happen because of 💩💩💩💩 like this
    5r9zd5tcq30j.png
    When I bought the offer I got same thing
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★

Kinda makes you start to think it isn't random, doesn't it? // sarcasm.
  • Just buy another crystal dawg
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017

Actually the probability is larger than you would expect. The computer generates a random outcome based on what is in the pool. It doesn't take your Roster or previous pulls into account. It's not affected by outside influences in general. Theoretically, you could pull 20 IPs back-to-back because each Crystal is a separate outcome generated.
    Just buy another crystal dawg

Some crystals cant be bought my friend, or are u new to this game?