Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Will all upcoming Carina #3 objectives be tied to EOP?

SquammoSquammo Posts: 436 ★★★
Just curious since it’s coming this week and it was a bit unclear to me reading the patch notes, but sounded like they would.

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    yes, they will. and this eop will be permanent content
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,080 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Unknown if all of them will be.

We just know that some are, EOP is permanent content and Carina won’t be tied to the gauntlet.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I hope they aren`t. Since EOP only has two paths. It would be a real pain to do it multiple times for only the challengers rewards. Since only the two first runs (assuming you do a different path the second time) will give you the EOP rewards itself.
    Plus I always like some of the act challenges, or something simple but fun like the Realm of Legends challenges which you can do with a couple of revives that are expiring just to have something to do.
    Eventhou the majority should still be VERY challenging.
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

I hope they aren`t. Since EOP only has two paths. It would be a real pain to do it multiple times for only the challengers rewards. Since only the two first runs (assuming you do a different path the second time) will give you the EOP rewards itself.
    Plus I always like some of the act challenges, or something simple but fun like the Realm of Legends challenges which you can do with a couple of revives that are expiring just to have something to do.
    Eventhou the majority should still be VERY challenging.

Kabam Jax confirmed in a couple places that they will be tied together, don’t know how many of them will be though. Probably only 3 or so like past carinas
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,535 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    I doubt it. This EOP is going to be 16 fights. I highly doubt all of the Carina challenges are tied to that. It would be total BS unless you could do multiple objectives in a run.

One thing is for sure, I would expect the new challenges to have something to do with the yearly champs and thunderbolts given the sand updated tags.

I could see 3 of them being for Gauntlet, 3 of them being for EOP, and then who knows. My best guess would be some act 7 stuff and unfortunately probably another Abyss one.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    To clear up any confusion:

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,080 ★★★★★

To clear up any confusion:

That does not address the OP’s question.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Complete path (A or B) with an all (class) team. 12 objectives. Each offers a 25% t6cc selector with one other goody - shards, lesser catalysts, whatever. Complete all 12 for a 3-4 generic gem and a random 4-5 gem.

Too crazy to be true, I know, but it’d be a hilarious way to give r5 access to f2p players.