**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Eternity of Pain: Acceptance - Live Stream Premiere - Wed Jan 18 @ 9am PT

2»

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Can someone give details for those unable to view the stream
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
    How do the choice nodes interact with the objectives. Can I start with a champ not part of the objectives, then swap one half way and finish with a full team and still get the objectives done?
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★

How do the choice nodes interact with the objectives. Can I start with a champ not part of the objectives, then swap one half way and finish with a full team and still get the objectives done?

Probably the same as other carina challenges, so no choice nodes.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,239 ★★★★

6* 4->5 gem

For exploring v3 carinas.

Carinas: all about eop with a team of 3
    Aforce team
    Robot team
    Dimensional being team
    Thunderbolts team
    Something mutant team

I dont remember if I missed something. 2 paths with choice node after 4 fights.

One long path with thanos at the end too i think but might have misinterpreted that.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★

Probably the same as other carina challenges, so no choice nodes.
    I did those challenges before the choice nodes were added. How did they work in the past?
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    The quest with profile pic is showing no other rewards? Will I get the rewards if I did this one only or I have to do both?
  • kus234kus234 Posts: 186 ★★

The quest with profile pic is showing no other rewards? Will I get the rewards if I did this one only or I have to do both?

I am confused as well there are two quest but the carina objectives says about the first? Do we have do both are just the first one?
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    This might be a stupid question, but what is the 1 gold for?
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★

For all those complaining about the gold imbalance.

This is a callback to the fact that outside of the objectives and single event point, each EOP fight had a completion reward of one gold.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Question for @Kabam Miike or someone similar -

Do we *have* to take three champs? Or can I take 1-2 champs and complete multiple objectives at once? (Edit - I guess you could do this with different rarities of champ to get 3?)

Here’s the overlap I see:

America/Ghost Rider - dimensional and TBolt

Juggs - Brotherhood/TBolts

SW/Rogue - Brotherhood/AFlight

In other words, if you’re a lunatic and it’s coded this way, you could get 6 objectives in 4 runs.

1 - robot
    2 - dimensional/TBolt with America and GR
    3 - Brotherhood/Alpha Flight with SW/Rogue
    4 - Spideys
  • Saske97Saske97 Posts: 76
    edited January 2023

@Kabam Jax can we use choice nodes this way or is it another Carina’s Act 6 objectives situation?
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★

For all those complaining about the gold imbalance.

This is a callback to the fact that outside of the objectives and single event point, each EOP fight had a completion reward of one gold.
    Gotcha. I thought so, just wanted to make sure. Thanks.
  • Saske97Saske97 Posts: 76
    Thanks!
    Basically posted at the same time as Jax in the other discussion lol
  • TristanTristan Posts: 21
    Can someone explain for me about “grief incarnate” what is it? I see it looks like eop acceptance but reward just profile pic.
    Thanks in advance
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Tristan said:

Can someone explain for me about “grief incarnate” what is it? I see it looks like eop acceptance but reward just profile pic.
    Thanks in advance

It's just a harder version, to flex your skills with a profile picture.

Similar to finishing Carina vol. 2 within a month, which rewarded you with a profile picture also.
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 424 ★★
    Can someone put a link to the stream? I can’t find it
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 424 ★★
    Never mind, I’m dumb, there’s a link in the post lmaoo
  • I’m a torch enjoyer too haha