**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[BUG] The game crash with hercules vs Piggy in gauntlet

JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 174 ★★
edited January 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Another day another issue. The game constantly crash when I throw my special 3 with Hercules against Spider-Ham in the gauntlet. As soon as the special is thrown, the game shut down and I have to start from zero. Already lost 20 minutes of booster, this with not being able to take Apocalypse is frustrating. :)

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Hopper13131Hopper13131 Posts: 65
    edited January 2023
    Jeancrb said:

Another day another issue. The game constantly crash when I throw my special 3 with Hercules against Spider-Ham in the gauntlet. As soon as the special is thrown, the game shut down and I have to start from zero. Already lost 20 minutes of booster, this with not being able to take Apocalypse is frustrating. :)

Yup. These crashes after/during special attacks are running rampant. Had 4 yesterday in 4 different situations in EQ and AQ. Gotta love wasting resources and boosts :)
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 174 ★★

Jeancrb said:

Yup. These crashes after/during special attacks are running rampant. Had 4 yesterday in 4 different situations in EQ and AQ. Gotta love wasting resources and boosts :)
    Happy to see I'm not the only one to have this, a bit of communication would be great