**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

[BUG] The game crash with hercules vs Piggy in gauntlet

JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 202 ★★
edited January 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Another day another issue. The game constantly crash when I throw my special 3 with Hercules against Spider-Ham in the gauntlet. As soon as the special is thrown, the game shut down and I have to start from zero. Already lost 20 minutes of booster, this with not being able to take Apocalypse is frustrating. :)

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Hopper13131Hopper13131 Posts: 65
    edited January 2023
    Jeancrb said:

Another day another issue. The game constantly crash when I throw my special 3 with Hercules against Spider-Ham in the gauntlet. As soon as the special is thrown, the game shut down and I have to start from zero. Already lost 20 minutes of booster, this with not being able to take Apocalypse is frustrating. :)

Yup. These crashes after/during special attacks are running rampant. Had 4 yesterday in 4 different situations in EQ and AQ. Gotta love wasting resources and boosts :)
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 202 ★★

Jeancrb said:

Yup. These crashes after/during special attacks are running rampant. Had 4 yesterday in 4 different situations in EQ and AQ. Gotta love wasting resources and boosts :)
    Happy to see I'm not the only one to have this, a bit of communication would be great