EOP Rewards Question

I've been seeing the layout for all the rewards we would get when doing all of the objectives and what-not, but I mainly see the 4-5 6* gem, which it says you get upon completing all of the objectives for EOP. Would those rewards be obtainable for Thronebreaker players as well, or do you have to get Paragon for those extra 2 objectives to get all the rewards?

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Wizard17 said:

I've been seeing the layout for all the rewards we would get when doing all of the objectives and what-not, but I mainly see the 4-5 6* gem, which it says you get upon completing all of the objectives for EOP. Would those rewards be obtainable for Thronebreaker players as well, or do you have to get Paragon for those extra 2 objectives to get all the rewards?

In the mail they say that there are 2 additional objectives for Paragon. So I would assume you need Paragon.
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 994 ★★★★
    You definitely have to be paragon. Because the r5 6* gem is for completing all 6 objectives tied to carina vol 3. If you are thronebreaker, you will only have access to 4 objectives.

But, by completing them you will be getting closer to paragon?
  • Wizard17Wizard17 Member Posts: 7
    Okay, that makes sense, thanks for the insight. If I end up completing all the objectives I'd be able to get paragon like you said, so I'll just have to do that. Thanks!