**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stop Voting For Spider Punk!

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
Now I know that I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this, but please, don't vote for him. I mean, don't we have, like, 10 Spider-people in the game already? And I'm sure Kabam's gonna add him regardless of if he wins the Summoner's Choice or not. I mean, Spider-people are basically Kabam's cash cow. Especially new players, who are always hyped whenever a Spider-character is going to be released. It is time to stop this trend. Spider Punk is probably just going to go around bashing people on the head with a guitar, or maybe trap them in a web and play heavy metal in front of them until they go deaf. That's his sp3. And don't we already have a champ that hits people with a cool, '80s object(Night Thrasher). Spider Punk is just going to be reusing Night Thrasher's animations. Do we really want that to happen? We need interesting characters, not more Spider-people. And sure, I mean people are looking for his punk aspect, but come on! His punk aspect is hitting people with a guitar and blasting heavy metal in their ears to make them go deaf! What is this Kabam? Is this a joke to you? Stop making Spider-people! What we need is change, diversification, NOT SPIDER-PEOPLE! I honestly wouldn't even mind if my boy Bullseye doesn't make it. If Spider Punk doesn't make it, I can rest easy. if he does make it, then I'm pretty sure the voting was rigged

Comments

• Options

DEATHLOK SHOULD BE IN THERE BUY HE AIN'T SPIDER PUNK IS SO I'MA VOTE HIM BC Y'ALL TICK ME OFF

If you would like a solid champ who has not offended anyone in the near recently (at least not to my knowledge), I would recommend voting bullseye.
    DON'T VOTE SPIDERPUNK, VOTE BULLSEYE!!!
  • Options
    Y'all voting for a champ with basically no potential in the future whatsoever. I mean, what's he going to do, play guitar until you die? he doesn't have potential at all. Bullseye, on the other hand, has the potential for lots of cool abilities, I have made another post on the reasons for voting Bullseye
  • Options

You can't say that because we haven't seen their design yet. History says, Hercules and Quicksilver are bomb.com. There's a good chance whatever they come up with will be pretty awesome either way.

Bro this also means if we voted an actually cool champ like Bullseye, his abilities will be overpowered too, potentially even more than Spider Man no.11
  • Options
    Moha84Moha84 Posts: 102

First of all, it's not rigged. Lol. I appreciate your fanaticism, but people will vote for who they want. Also, there's a reason there are so many. Spider-Man is one of the most beloved characters in Marvel. He was introduced in 1962. Fun fact, the oldest was HT, in 1939.

It is rigged lol
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Wow, can't you let people vote who they want?