Which kitty pryde to rank up?

SpookyquailSpookyquail Member Posts: 34
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
So I have an awakened 5 star kitty pryde at rank 4 that I can take up to rank 5 and an unawakened 6 star kitty pryde that I can take up to rank 2 and after a while, probably rank 3. Which kitty pryde should I rank up? I heard the awakened ability is quite important, but I'm not a 100% sure

Comments

• Luke9523Luke9523 Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    Why not both?
    I have a maxed out, full Sig, 5* Doctor Doom and also an unawakened 6* R3 Doctor Doom too. I use them both regularly, and with two I can use them simultaneously in AW and AQ. 👍🏻👍🏻
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 891 ★★★
    My thoughts are go for the 6* unless she is your go to....and it depends on progression. There are a few 5 stars I would level and sig up at this point of my progression. Ronan, weapon x, wolverine, magik, quake type champs. 5* only, not readily available 6* or a cheese champ. Galan may fit into this as well, but I have him as a 6*....and kitty is borderline if you have the 6* since AGs are getting more common.
  • SpookyquailSpookyquail Member Posts: 34
    Luke9523 said:

Why not both?
    I have a maxed out, full Sig, 5* Doctor Doom and also an unawakened 6* R3 Doctor Doom too. I use them both regularly, and with two I can use them simultaneously in AW and AQ. 👍🏻👍🏻

Good point...but resources...there are other champs I wanna rank up too
  • SpookyquailSpookyquail Member Posts: 34
    ChiliDog said:

My thoughts are go for the 6* unless she is your go to....and it depends on progression. There are a few 5 stars I would level and sig up at this point of my progression. Ronan, weapon x, wolverine, magik, quake type champs. 5* only, not readily available 6* or a cheese champ. Galan may fit into this as well, but I have him as a 6*....and kitty is borderline if you have the 6* since AGs are getting more common.

im in act 6.2 right now, and i do think kitty would be helpful in some of the quests, so maybe i will take up the 6 star? 5 star kinda does make me lazy
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Member Posts: 269
    If you can do both, do that. Yes, awakened - Kitty becomes even that much better - and she’s already great unawakened. I think Kitty, Nick, and couple others are worthy of max rank if have both 5* and 6* versions.
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Member Posts: 269
    Luke9523 said:

Why not both?

Agree! I am the same with Fury and Kitty. Don’t have Doom as 6*, but if I did, he’d be ranked up there with 5* and 6* Kitty and Fury. Few champs are worthy of maxing out even if have as both star versions.