8.1.1 mystic path bug

CvlrCvlr Member Posts: 223 ★★
Hi,
In 8.1.1 there's a path (that starts with red goblin) where mystic champ gain attack bonus when nullify or prevent an opponent buff. I see those fury buffs (up to 10) but I don't notice difference in damage. I tried with BWCV against red goblin. Than I quitted because I'm too lazy to clear that path without attack buff lol. Somebody else noticed it?

Comments

• CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Member Posts: 408 ★★★
    I feel like I used her for that path when I did that quest and the furies worked fine. Are you noticing this on all of her attacks, just basics, or just specials (or a particular special)? If you’re using the sp2 in her incinerate stance, I don’t believe her burst damage will increase with the furies, although the actual damage from each hit will.
  • CvlrCvlr Member Posts: 223 ★★
    @CosmicGuardian I noticed in every attack; yeah I suppose l2 burst damage shouldn't increase and that's fine. How long ago did you make that path?
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Member Posts: 408 ★★★
    I feel like it may have been November, possibly late October, can’t remember how long it took me to explore 8.1. So if it is a bug, then it’s something that occurred recently. Have you tried restarting the quest with BWCV to see if that makes a difference? If so, have you tried using a different mystic to see if they are affected?
    @CosmicGuardian Yes I tried 2 times but I had only BWCV to try. Maybe later I can try with tigra and supreme spidey and eventually make a video. Don't have many viable champs.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    It is a bug, and its still hapenning, with all the mystic champs I tried, the damage goes up after having all the furys, but it goes up from maybe 883 to 884, so something is broken there
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★
    Think its suppose to say prowess than fury as it states the specials gain attack bonus but its saying fury which would boost all damage but as its just special it would be prowess effects
    edited January 2023
    Bendy said:

Think its suppose to say prowess than fury as it states the specials gain attack bonus but its saying fury which would boost all damage but as its just special it would be prowess effects

Yeah but doesnt boost attack damage either hahahaha
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★
    Yeah hopefully kabam can look at it and see if its intended or not as if u aint getting an increase that lane is just like others and u can just use anyone and just ignore the node
    Yeah I hope they answer this soon, I have 8 paths left and this is one of them to explore 8.1 and get Paragon before the end of the month
    @Kabam Miike answer pls
    There's evidence in a Discussion that I posted recently about this same theme, posted some ingame pics