EOP with 5* Herc

DrekzDrekz Member Posts: 3
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve only got a 5* Herc to use for EOP acceptance and was wondering if anyone else has done this and how it went, including how many revives were used.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    I just finished my first run and it wasn't terrible. I boosted up so it was like a r3 but I made a decent amount of mistakes. I took the left path and I reran until I got a herc solo which wasn't that bad, and I think the worst fight with herc was nick fury because the AI wasn't cooperating (even when holding block he threw an sp1 for some reason). The team I used was red mags, herc, and CAIW. I used herc for the first half until the node change but I died at like 50 percent with herc on warlock so I just finished him off with mags. I then switched my CAIW for spidey 2099 and took DM and the boss with him. The rest of the fights were with herc tho. i don't remember how many revives it took because I didn't do it in one single sitting
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    idk why it double posted but whatever
  • DrekzDrekz Member Posts: 3
    Nice, thanks for the help
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    It’s definitely doable, I have a R3 herc and I’m not the best at using him but I still made it through the right path mainly using him and a few fights with doom and archangel. It would just take some more time and a few extra revives with a 5*. I used about 35 revives but if you’re actually good at using herc it shouldn’t take that many.