**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Goldblum challenge

JJGJJG Posts: 145
Which of my champions do i have to put into a team for the goldblum challenge
4* duped : Karnak venom ant man
4* unduped : Thor (ragnarok) Nightcrawler Dormammu Falcon Magic Spiderman Yondu Doc oc Black Bolt Old man logan She hulk Cap marvel
5* unduped Elektra

Comments

• DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    Depends if you're trying to 100%. If you are, then i will say you will struggle with that line up unless you have a deep wallet or reactions like a gazelle.

You NEED a power control champ for Loki. Hawkeye was my salvation for the whole event due to high power drain and bleed on special 1. But above all else, timing is crucial for Bane debuff when fighting him.

For the lanes leading up to him, it's not to bad as the life transfer dubuff actually keeps you going in most instances.
    If those are the only champs you have to use, then this is who i would suggest;

Dormammu (Should help with Loki by using special 2)
    Elektra (Don't have her personally but i know she can hit hard)
    Yondu
    Nightcrawler
    Who ever you fancy

Hope that helps. I'm sure others will give you some extra words of wisdom.
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    Hope u succeed man. I can get through all of them but I cannot get past the bane loki
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    First, you don't need a power control champ for Loki. I did it with Hulk, soloed him that way. The key for Loki is to either block the second part of his sp1, which you can do if you evade back for the first part and it misses you, or drive him to his sp2, which is easily avoided. Having a stun champ can help there, but isn't necessary. I personally didn't like to try to power control Loki, but found it easier to get him to his sp2 as often as I could.

However, you do have a power control champ, if you want to go that way. Magik is the ticket there.

I think your team would be best served with...
    Elektra
    Yondu
    Black Bolt (stun on sp1)
    AntMan
    Dorm
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Hawkeye is useless as power control champ in Master difficulty, because of the cornered Nodes.
  • damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
    Cassy wrote: »
    Hawkeye is useless as power control champ in Master difficulty, because of the cornered Nodes.

Not true, just don't hit them at the same time as they bleed.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    damianohm wrote: »
    Not true, just don't hit them at the same time as they bleed.

Ok, its a question of time. if you can wait one(!) Minute till his bleed by signature is ended (no deep wounds in account). Yes hawkeye can do the Job.
    but when you will get by this in less than 2 Days i prefer Voodoo, Dorm unduped!, Vision, and for Loki Rhino. he can break the Block and pass bane easely back.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I used Magik for every fight except Hulk. For him I used duped SL.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I beat it on the first day. You don’t need a power control champ except for Dr. Strange and a bleed champ work for him because he doesn’t trigger cornered. So hawkeye was perfect for him. When I didn’t have magik or vision (cuz of war and quest) I used my 4/40 hawkeye to beat strange. It’s better to have a power control champ for strange since sometimes he doesn’t trigger specials.

A lot of the posts are correct here. Pure damage is your best bet.

Take magik for Dr. Strange. Don’t power control Loki not worth it. It helps you evade and intercept when you’re baiting his specials.

Captain marvel and nightcrawler for pure damage (NC deep wounds takes chunks off)

Elektra 5 star and probably doc oct.