**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It's been two weeks.

Has there been ANY news about the missing gauntlet keys? Am I missing something? I see no one talking about it... There is no info from kabam except the one from 2 weeks ago. Any input would be helpful. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    VestasCureVestasCure Posts: 137 ★★
    I'm still curious about this as well, and glance over the forums every couple days to see if anything new gets posted. I'm still only sitting on one key from Kabam even though I only ever got rewards from gauntlet a single time. It really feels like because it isn't getting talked about a ton anymore that they're just moving on. Even putting in a support ticket explaining in detail my issue, I got a generic "you got all the keys you were supposed to" response.

I see one post out of every 20 or so talk about it with no one really commenting, so it really feels swept under the rug.
  • Options
    KyloKylo Posts: 124
    It would be nice of Kabam if they could atleast acknowledge that this is still a problem. They had a banner at the top of the forums but that too has gone now.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    I read here we re suposed to have 3 runs

I beat the Gauntlet once b4 it was taken down and only received 1 key, i should have gotten 2, no?

I ve seen some ppl here complain about the same issue, but i havent seen any answer from mods, did anyone try a support ticket?