**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Planning dimensional being run eop

CvlrCvlr Posts: 201 ★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Hi,
I'm planning my first run in eop acceptance and would love to complete an objective.
I'm trying to figuring out the best team I can use:
5* r5 magik
6* r3 galan (unduped)
6* r3 ghost -> switch to 5* r5 CGR

I'm planning to do:
Dormammu with magik
Bishop and crossbones with ghost
Overseer with galan
Kraven and scorpion with cgr and galan eventually
Ikaris with magik
Peni with galan

Crossbones kinda scares me, I tried with ghost but it isn't an easy fight.
Could use 6* r3 nimrod instead of ghost

For kraveb and scorpion I don't really have a counter for dimensional being objective. Most likely try to brute force them with galan and cgr (max boost and revives)

Do you have any suggestion?

P.s. I actually don't have suicides, and my masteries kinda s**k because I'm low summoner level
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    If you're not confident in your level, I'd recommend you to wait.
    I'm a Paragon player with a R4 Herc, R3 Galan / CGR / Hood and planning to do it this weekend, and I still think it's borderline what's achievable for my skill and number of revives I have.
    I'd say watch Lagacy's and Karatemike's run on YouTube and guess how you'd do with your skill and what's available to you.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    You can use galan against scorpion and possibly come out with a solo. You need to start at full hp then never use a special.

Each time you parry scorp you get a power gain buff which will help get to to three bars to start and give galan mass during the fight.

You want to then get into cycle where you parry scorp to remove his protection with a heavy if it’s up then parry again and use a mlm combo. Keeping the heavies regular will put you into harvest allowing you to recover hp, additionally you can take advantage of scorpion’s weak s2 petrify by parrying the last hit of his special 2 for will power healing as well. Eventually he will drop if you can keep it up.

I think f2ploser on YouTube did the second half with that exact team live so you can reference his video. *video https://youtu.be/QP2J2Jomc6c