**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I dislike your censor and here are examples of why it doesn't work

Example: I just got a "insert hero name here", so in this example the word got gets censored while using it in that way.
Example 2: i just put my hero's in war, The word put in this example gets censored.
Example 3 what words that should be censored get censored: "damn" and the other word is "****" never get censored for some people. How can censor miss that? also why does it censor words that aren't bad? Something is wrong with censor and it is widely known in the player base. It is making so many people get muted cause innocent words get censored like put, pull, got etc. It's very confusing and it doesn't make logical sense.
Example 4: It isn't now these two words in certain contexts get censored very unusual
Now kabam what is this all about why is the software not correct and making censor act weird? i would want one of two things done with censor one get rid of censor cause it is utterly useless at the moment. Two fix your censor and make it tolerable to the point where bad words are actually censored instead of innocent words. Either of these things will work, but if you don't do either get rid of the chat system cause censor has made this chat intolerable and terrible. If you or anyone gets muted cause of how horrible censor is there is something wrong. It needs looked at and tweaked or taken out or take chat out all together. Think it over please this is very important you fix this for many many players this isn't about me its about making the game constantly better.

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    Over the last 3 days

A Mini boss was changed to #### boss

Our was changed to ####

z385c354hdqo.png

• SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    that's why i want censor fixed or gone
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    why do we even need censors? the rules state that you have to be 13 years old to play and i doubt there are many inappropriate words that 13 year-olds don't hear daily
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    I think the censor should only be active in global chat.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    when i'm on global, they keep censoring "got" for some reason....
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    some celebrity names are also censored and a few band names as well.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    SCARE wrote: »
    some celebrity names are also censored and a few band names as well.

As long as snooki is censored, it's working as intended
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Censor is broken lol