**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any nice tips for a beginner?

2»

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    He's playing a different game than we were when we started. More shards more crystals more champs, less supplies...when I started I managed to rank in the 3 star arena with 5 partially grown 2 star teams so it's possible to earn what he's got now if he built crystals and bought crystals and got lucky...which pard it sure looks like you did! My recommendation for a beginner is set aside some time and energy to do some of the cat quests everyday and build up supplies...harder content is ahead that will gobble up resources...stock up!
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    X_KING_X wrote: »
    Freaking lucky.

Get magik and elektra as high level as u can, practice parry and evade, win the game.

Seriously.

Any tips on how to evade effectively or is it just a thing that comes with learning enemy champs attack patterns??

A boss killer in my previous alliance convinced me to not use block at all for a month but evade ONLY. I died a LOT at first but then the rhythm came. Evade like a boss now!
    Don't use block at all for a month then mix it back in. That's what did it for me.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    How did you get to level 29 in 6 days? Make sure you stop occasionally to say hi to the family. :)
  • How did you get to level 29 in 6 days? Make sure you stop occasionally to say hi to the family. :)

There is no family there's only Marvel Contest of Champions!!!! Haha :smiley: thanks for the tips on evading also :smile:
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Play candy crush
  • this dude not a begineer anymore . LOL