**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Team for Defeating Quicksilver (Treat Level 5) and also give me some tips

Yash0101Yash0101 Posts: 134
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips

My Champs:-

Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Are you looking for teams to cover the objectives and the solo or just the solo?

Cause if it’s just the solo take in crossbones and use boosts. Parry him off the start, if he evades then you’ll be able to intercept him at will till his evade timer. But tbh your roster doesn’t look like it’s ready for the challenge overall.
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Are you looking for teams to cover the objectives and the solo or just the solo?

Cause if it’s just the solo take in crossbones and use boosts. Parry him off the start, if he evades then you’ll be able to intercept him at will till his evade timer. But tbh your roster doesn’t look like it’s ready for the challenge overall.

I have tried alot but its too difficult to defeat sq
  • Options
    Jaded said:

The paths are easy but not the boss sq
  • Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    Nuke him with Corvus + revives lol
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yash0101 said:

Jaded said:

That’s why I said your roster is lacking and might not be prepared for this challenge. That’s okay, not everything has to be completed.
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Yash0101 said:

Jaded said:

That’s why I said your roster is lacking and might not be prepared for this challenge. That’s okay, not everything has to be completed.
    Thanks brother for telling the truth 😅
  • Options

Nuke him with Corvus + revives lol

Let me try 1 more time with mine strategy
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    If you can awake AA , and pump some sig stones might be possible .. i tried too but best i could do was took him to 52% health with NF duped max sig 4 revives
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    AA, parry/stun, then use a light attack, he will then evade and it goes into cool down, you can then parry/heavy as normal and he dies pretty quickly after that. It did take me a while to figure out best champ.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    By far the best option for me was Apocalypse - he stops QS shrugging the debuffs, and slowly counters his Evade. He makes the fight a lot more manageable.

You've got a couple of weeks, and it's Level Up day tomorrow: why not start taking your Apocalypse up? You won't regret it - even as a 5*, he'll be useful for a long time to come.
  • Options
    Fire_breatherFire_breather Posts: 30
    You have champs to defeat him. AA needs dupe. But I took him down with HT. Try him. Crossbones should also be able to do it. Corvus will negate his evade with guaranteed crits.
  • Options
    Update i have defeated Sq and also thanks guys for your tips and advice
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Nick was amazing. QS being avenger gives nick 6 charges and hence nick can't be evaded
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    Yash0101 said:

defeated with who? and share your experience
  • Options
    TheSaith said:

Yash0101 said:

defeated with who? and share your experience
    With Crossbone,AA,Human Torch they are mainly help me to defeat sq