**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 8.1.1 Mystic path fury not working

JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★

Im exploring act 8 to get my last R4 before the end of the month to get Paragon, and I have left maybe 8 paths that Im going to do this days, and while doing the last path of Act 8.1.1, I noticed that my damage is not going up with the fury buffs that afect to the specials, which are 35% more damage each, as you can see, its doing the same damage, maybe going up from 883 to 884 with some more furys:

As you can see, 883 should go up to 1192 with 1 fury more (35% more dmg), and as you can see it does not.

I noticed it when I reached Terrax, I have Rintrah and I got all the furys quite fast, and noticed that It was going way slow so I did SP1 to test the damage, and the damage was the basic one, so I just went out of the quest to test it with Claire Voyant, because it could a Rintrah bug, but not, this happened with her too so it is the node, that is not working properly with either of the champs I used (I used Longshot too just in case it was a strange case of 2 champions bugged in the same quest, and he had the same problem)

I thought that maybe the defenders were way too thick so I did less damage even having 350% more damage on specials, so I didnt notice it since the Terrax fight which was taking way too long, so I tested it out and here we are

@Kabam Miike could this be fixed soon? Just wanna know if I should wait for the fix or just go throw the path with a couple revives and taking more time to each fight, I have only 7 paths left in whole Act 8 to explore it and it will be my ticket to Paragon before the end of the month to get the calendar too

Comments