**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

More access to energy refills or energy?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Since the addition on a new difficulty, and lots of content continually coming, including BG that uses energy, is now the time for more ways to access energy refills? Or lower the cost to 15 units?

I’ve always wondered why we can’t go up on levels to 100, I know the argument was mastery points, but we could just get 1 more energy each time, and then other items such as shards, cats etc?

Ideas?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 372 ★★★
    The leveling system would be difficult to implement and then for players to use correctly. That also gives a discrepancy in how many units are being used and their value decreasing for say a level 60 player versus a level 75 player.

Energy seems fine as is. If new content does continue to appear however, I think a good solve would be to lower recharge time. Although that could put pressure on players who are already stressed about energy efficiency.

This is a difficult issue that can’t be solved in one sweep. They’d have to do a lot of data collection and work to get things going. I’d love to see some input on what Jax or Miike thinks they could do however.

Jinx
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    I think a pro player move from Kabam could be, reducing paths of monthly event quest.
    Especially chapter 3 with 6 and 7 paths on each quest is too much.
    Considering many players are doing multiple difficulties, it’s a huge drag.
    Also lowering BGs energy to 10 and add only zero energy side quests, would eliminate any complaints for energy.
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 372 ★★★
    Greekhit said:

I think a pro player move from Kabam could be, reducing paths of monthly event quest.
    Also lowering BGs energy to 10 and add only zero energy side quests, would eliminate any complaints for energy.

I agree that BG energy cost could be altered, but I doubt it will be. The rewards are far too high for an energy cost nerf.

I also agree that the monthly event quest could be altered, but not quite in the same way you do. Rather than removing paths, changing the first chapter in UNC, and MAYBE Cavalier difficulty to 1 energy per tile would change things drastically.

Jinx
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    The easiest fix for everyone would be to have Cav, UC and TB EQ be capped at 2 energy per tile. The others should be 1.

Or they could just change the timer to have it refresh every 2 minutes instead of 5.

I think there is plenty of energy in the game (you may have to buy some, that is fine) it’s just that with EQ and battlegrounds starting at the same time, it went super fast this month. Then of course we also had the Lunar Event was was just unnecessary energy use.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    And here’s me who just had to rapidly burn through 10 expiring full energy refills by revive farming and getting more energy refills in the process. Spend some time autoplaying 3.2.6 while you do other IRL things. You’ll eventually have a nice stock.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Jinxesaxe said:

Greekhit said:

I agree that BG energy cost could be altered, but I doubt it will be. The rewards are far too high for an energy cost nerf.

I also agree that the monthly event quest could be altered, but not quite in the same way you do. Rather than removing paths, changing the first chapter in UNC, and MAYBE Cavalier difficulty to 1 energy per tile would change things drastically.

Jinx
    Monthly event quest used to have lesser paths in the past..
    It was a period when game started where the devs were increasing or decreasing paths each month trying to find the sweet spot.
    It’s been set to 30 paths for years now, since there were less difficulties to do and with lower energy demands.
    Now the 3 top difficulties demand 2nrg/tile from first quest.
    This wasn’t happening in the past.
    Also, the unreasonable unit absence in higher difficulties, make it worse.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

Since the addition on a new difficulty, and lots of content continually coming, including BG that uses energy, is now the time for more ways to access energy refills? Or lower the cost to 15 units?

I’ve always wondered why we can’t go up on levels to 100, I know the argument was mastery points, but we could just get 1 more energy each time, and then other items such as shards, cats etc?

Ideas?

I farmed like 20 energy refills in a row cuz I got 1 path with 2 energy refils like 10 times
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    U can buy a energy refill... And i will probably get people to jump at my throat saying.. "well i save units for 4th of july!!!".. well that's a choice...