**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AI activating special attack instantly after whiffing a heavy hit

This happened twice today, once in arena and the second time in map 5 AQ.

I was using Howard the duck against Rogue in the Sunday arena where Rogue started charging her heavy hit so I dashed back. As soon as she missed it, I charged in with a medium hit but before my Howard would reach Rogue she instantly activated her special 2 and knocking me out.

The second time I was using SL against a skill symbiod in AQ map 5, last section, where the symbiod was charging a heavy hit midway through the fight so I dashed back in order to have him miss it, upon his miss I dashed in with a medium hit, but again, the symbiod activated his special 2 while I was mid animation of my medium hit.

Both occurrences were random, I have been able to charge in with a medium hit in other fights when the AI missed their heavy hit and was successful, but these two times were annoying and costly in AQ. The first time in arena I thought maybe I was late to react, but when it happened in AQ too, I was certain this isn’t my fault.