**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why aren't the parry bugs fixed?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
edited February 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
For map 6 and 7, the parry is terrible. I fight one champ, easy to parry, then I fight another, it's impossible. And the champs keep changing speeds inconsistently. This problem has been around for years...I guess they don't intend on fixing it. Seems to be getting worst.

Comments

• KnucklezKnucklez Posts: 90
    I agree with you, OP. I’ve been having the same problems, too. The ability to parry and the opponents’ speed and hit boxes seem to be inconsistent from fight to fight. And this is on top of dex and block not working correctly. These things are making the game increasingly frustrating to play at times.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    no comments. Guess they aren't addressing it and we just need to use resources
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
    It's one big joke. They're hoping you'll use the units to spend on revives and portions. Once you run out of units, they're hoping you'll pull out your wallet to purchase an Odin's vault for more units.
    If they aren't concern about this, I'm not concern about finishing any EQ and SQ.