What do y’all think of my first r5 (not a flex post)

RvzRvz Member Posts: 179 ★★
IMO, cosmic or mystic for doom is the luckiest pull. But it is what it is. Personally I’m not a fan of science. But I guess scorpion is the best choice since I hate using QS. Thoughts?

Comments

• AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    IMO currently he is the best science R5 candidate
    Not saying he is the best Science champ.......that's debatable
    But surely the best science candidate for a R5 gem.....him & Thing
    Another one to join these 2 can be Spot, but I need to see a bit more of him
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,923 ★★★★
    Yeah, Scorpion is your next best choice if you aren't into QS. Personally I don't really enjoy playing Scorpion(I like QS more), but he is a decent rank up
  • KennyPLKennyPL Member Posts: 114 ★★
    Torch disrespect (and Void's... and Cap's) is getting strong. People rave about the new champs (Scorpion, QS, Titania, Spot) and forget about the old beasts :naughty:
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    I approve 🦂🦂
  • Hickdog27Hickdog27 Member Posts: 140 ★★
    I pulled a Science gem as well and R5'd Scorpion within minutes. He's been awesome.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,273 ★★★★
    Personally I would have waited for the featured for spot if you're not a fan of science. He looks like really fun champ. Two other champs I really like are mr negative and wasp with the latter being the unconventional rank 5 option.
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Member Posts: 311 ★★★
    CONGRATS :)

I was hoping to get a science for Scorpion. Great rank up. Or a cosmic for Hercules. Maybe a tech for Nimrod. But I got a mystic, which is a loss for ME. Debating whether to r5 Doom, whom I do not like playing at all, for prestige. Or to use it on BWCV. However, I will probably wait for Absorbing Man at try him out before deciding.
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★
    I think you ranked the best Science champ to R5. Smart choice.
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023

Human torch says HI

AMS94 said:

IMO currently he is the best science R5 candidate
    Not saying he is the best Science champ.......that's debatable
    But surely the best science candidate for a R5 gem.....him & Thing
    Another one to join these 2 can be Spot, but I need to see a bit more of him

I don't even consider him a promising R4 candidate unless ur account already has about 15-25 R4s
    He is good for R4 but not one of the important ones
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Imo Torch and spot better faster fights and fun to play