**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Greater and Lesser Solo Crystals

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
The Lesser and Greater Solo Crystals in the specials tab need to be upgraded to match the level of the player. As they are currently configured, the majority of their drops are for lower-tiered players (3* arena boosts, XP boosts, 3* awakening gems and signature stones). As a new player, they're very helpful. To someone who's been playing for 6 months or more, they're not helpful.

The only thing that's valuable to an experienced, active player are the (insanely rare) T1 alpha catalysts from the Greater crystal. I honestly don't know if I've ever received one after a year of playing.

Suggest the drops for these crystals get revised to shadow the player. As their summoner level goes up, the items dropped get better. Once you hit summoner 60, getting things like XP boosts and 2* awakening gems are only worth the minimal gold we get for selling them.

Comments

• Options
    IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    I think removing the 3* sig stones and giving 4* class ones would be a great change.