**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

An Update on the Battle Against Cheaters - February 1st 2023

2»

Comments

• HipocerosHipoceros Posts: 88
    I guess you need to enhance and protect much better the app. If you avoid easy manipulation to the app then a lot of cheaters don't gonna have easy access to it. You actually are running trying to determine who is using your backdoor opened by you.
    I know this season a lot of modders are smarter than before and instead of using massive advantage they tweak a little the damage (received or inflicted) multiplier so they weren't so obvious.
  • ValmezValmez Posts: 74
    Kabam Jax said:

It’s amazing that y’all can make a post about cheaters, but not about how and why we haven’t received rewards yet. Y’all post a lot of psycho babble that isn’t helping us or y’all. Just like we’re still experiencing parry issue in the game, but y’all act like it’s of little concern. Where are the Battleground rewards, and why do we have to wait so long?

We address why we delay the BG rewards every season. Including this one. It's in numerous posts in the forums.
    We delay the BG rewards to do a manual sweep of the leaderboards to make sure we don't give rewards to fraudulent accounts.
    With all due respect, while I appreciate that a manual sweep is done, there are still some modding accounts slipping through the cracks since season one. I think a lot of the smaller accounts are getting cleaned up, but it's the bigger ones getting through.

I know it's easy to say this without backing up my comments. I would love to post up many screenshots and include the season and nodes to go with it, but it's against the forum rules so will respect that.

These accounts have been reported through in game and through the CCP over multiple seasons, but unfortunately are still not banned.

Thank you
  • KhanParisKhanParis Posts: 3
    Thank you Kabam.
    We are tired about modders, cheaters in game. We will stop or not invest in game if cheaters continue in game. We see in AW, BG, in global chat , they exist again … may be they did secretly cheat …
    But we are very very tired .
    Please Stop this injustice
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    I can’t seem to find the link to report cheaters. Don’t think torch can 8 hit KO quicksilver in 7 seconds while getting hit twice and maintaining 100% health.
  • KuROn3k0KuROn3k0 Posts: 8
    It's sad to see how slow the progress is going. No solid numbers to portray the bulk of sweeps. One thing I've noticed is a lot of aw opponents had been recruiting modders to rank higher in aw and incursions. Global recruiting is nigh impossible as modders are everywhere.Onto the more serious issue, AI must be busted again.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 735 ★★★
    i mean....can we extend the ban duration to , idk , 1-2 month ? 10 days is just not worthy for these kinds of criminals....i was 1 badge away from gold 3 and that loss , followed by another loss and i stuck at silver 1 again , just because my opponent decided that he will do a 30k hit with omega red....
  • Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115
    Modding or sandbagging? You “fixed” sandbagging by using prestige which just causes other issues. A chunk of sandbagging was people looking to get a cheap option and the other half because they were annoyed fights aren’t fair. And doing it by prestige makes that worse.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    All Legitimate players who gets matched to a that 1 time cheater, who now have multiple r4 duped champs is an unfair match.

Those cheaters do not deserve to own those resources from endgame content.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★

All Legitimate players who gets matched to a that 1 time cheater, who now have multiple r4 duped champs is an unfair match.

Those cheaters do not deserve to own those resources from endgame content.

Rewards earned through ill gotten means is booty, by allowing cheaters to keep those rewards, Kabam is putting up a sign that says, “Free Booty, Pirates Welcome”. Not sure that’s a great sign to put out there
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Jack2634 said:

i mean....can we extend the ban duration to , idk , 1-2 month ? 10 days is just not worthy for these kinds of criminals....i was 1 badge away from gold 3 and that loss , followed by another loss and i stuck at silver 1 again , just because my opponent decided that he will do a 30k hit with omega red....

I’m officially on board with @DNA3000 trophy debt idea. Put them at negative BG tokens or shields or whatever, much like the team already does with unit scammers. Just keeping them off the game does little to discourage cheating.

Dr. Zola