**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam are you trolling me?

THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips

Again I'm not able to make the choice, for the past 6-7 Nexus, it's always the same and here comes another one.

SCIENCE
R3 - S99 and Mr Negetive
R2 - Overseer
R1 - HT, Red Guardian, OG Abom and Miles, OG Hulk is also there and awakened.

SKILL
R3 - Mole God
R2 - NF, KP, KM and SC
R1 - Night Monkey, OG Panther, AEgon and TM.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Lil_DraKulaLil_DraKula Posts: 29
    I’d go for jabari panther personally, awakening mags isnt a bad choice either
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Jabari all the way.
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    Jabari it is
  • Jabari
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Magento! Underrated sig ability.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 888 ★★★
    I don’t get it, it is a decent nexus. You can’t have Doom, Kitty and Herc every nexus…
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 494 ★★★
    Not that difficult a decision.

JP doesnt add much beyond NF, SC, KM and BP. You will almost always prefer the others especially with KP and MM also there.

Ant man wont add much value with S2099 around.

Magnus awakened adds more damage and he is probably already your go to for tech opponents. Take the extra damage and move on. Im waiting to dupe my mags too.
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    SammyDe said:

I don’t get it, it is a decent nexus. You can’t have Doom, Kitty and Herc every nexus…

I'm not saying it's not a good Nexus. What I'm saying is that it's always a hard choice. I've never seen a Nexus where I just instantly go for the pick.
    Like I opened a Nexus and all were mid tier. If I had choosen Wasp instead of Captain Britan then in the next Nexus I would have instantly choosen Ghost over HT. So I'm saying this is how I'm being trolled.
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Kabam is not "trolling" you. They do not have someone in a room controlling who you get in the nexus crystals and laughing at your suffering. Just take Jabari dammit. And your previous nexus picks are individual of the next, so just because you chose Britain then got Ghost doesn't mean they wanted to make you suffer. IT'S RANDOM CHANCE. And
    since the nexus crystals are random it makes sense that you would get mid tier champs. NO ONE IS INFLUENCING THE CHAMPIONS IN THE CRYSTALS